Hi guys! This is a one-shot. This story is based on my life. I won't say this boy name here. This story may sound cheeze but this is just my feelings at this moment, when i write this story :)Oh, one thing more, in this one-shot there isn't romance or something like that ;)haha, one thing more..listen this song when you read it-Miley Cyrus-Goodbye.
I have known you for like 10 years now. I remember when we met at kindergarten. Well i was at kindergarden and you were not. We just had fun. We laughed a lot with our friends. And we all four are friends right now too. And then some years further we graduated kindergarden. but before that we had like preschool and we sat together. I remember..we had fun. At first grade we weren't like best friends. We communicated and so. And in 7th grade we started to hang. And then I started you see a little bit different. i started to like your brown eyes.I'm a total soccer for brown eyes.And i just started to see you differently-good different.But in 8th grade everything changed. To our class came one girl, who is total b***h. At first you hanged with her. After a while you truely started to see what kind of manipulatic person she is. you started to hang out with us. Then you started to talk that you will leave our school. At first place i didn't believe you because you have talked about it before. At spring we had to do one project together outside. And then you told me why are you want to leave. I just listened. The reason sounded so stupid actually. But this is still the reason why you wanted to leave. I was the only person in my class who you told that. When school ended our paths went in different directions. Now our class teacher said that you seriously left our school...It was like..I just were so sad. I couldn't believe it. You were the one who holded our class together. You were the one who shouted to that b***h, you were the one who helped me at physics, you made us all laugh. but now? And now when I saw you..you were different, you are just changed. You didn't even say hi to us. You always did.. To read this story it seems like I may have a little crush on him. I don't know.. I guess I'm just afraid to loose one of my bestest and longest friends..♥
No comments:
Post a Comment