Hello sweethearts ! Now i make a new story with Justin Bieber :) In this story I will use name, because to me then it's easier to write. But you still can put your name there ;D
This story is of a girl. Her name is Jessica. Jess for short. She is 16 years old. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. I think it's enough of the description ;D
-Jess, wake up! You have to go the camp today, remember ? (mom)
-I'll be right up, mom!
Your mom leaves the room and you get up. You stretch yourself and then go and take a shower. You have to get on a camp bus at 12.30PM. And now it's 10AM so you have time to get ready. You already have packed your bags and everything important. After 15 minutes shower you go downstairs and eat pancakes what your mom has done to you. your mom starts the convertation.
-So do you wanna go to this summer camp ?
You think a little.
-I want to and then again don't want to.
-Why you don't want to go ?
-Because all my friends are staying here.
-Don't be sad. At the camp you'll meet other people and become friends with them too. So just relax and have fun there.
-Mom, you are right !
You hug your mom and go upstairs. You check your things for the last time before you go. Everything are OK and you take your luggages downstairs. You dad takes your things to the car. And takes you to the bus station. You go and sit on the benct because you have some time. You start to listen your Ipod. Suddenly you feel that someone sat next to you. You watch aside. You can see one boy sitting next to you. He stares at you and after a while you feel a little bit uncomfortable.
-Why do you look at me like this ? Do i have something in my face ? [Jessica]
-Because you are damn sexy girl.
This gut comes closer to you but you move away.
-Why do you move away from me? Am i so scary. Just come here and give me a kiss.
You understood that he is a player. So you didn't want him to talk to you. You just ignored him. After 5 minutes the bus came. You took your luggages and put them into the bus. You didn't know anyone there. You sat there alone. When you got to your seat you see that this guy is coming to this bus too. You just don't want to talk to players, so you'll just ignore him. He sees you and sit next to you.
-Hello again! I forgot to say my name before. I'm Justin.
You looked at him and said.
-I'm Jessica. And before you start to talk I wanna tell you that you seem that kind of guy, who is a player. I do't want to deal with players. So just don't talk to me.
-Oh, hard to get. Justin likey !!
He smiled that cute smile. You just sighed and looked out of the window.
Continues.
I will write a new part today I hope. Hope you liked it. Tell me what do you think. Wanna know your opinion. Next parts will be more interesting !! ;D
Luv ya,
Kaidi.
No comments:
Post a Comment