Monday, August 23, 2010

Love at first sight.[ for Nikky ♥]

This is the first time when I dedicate story to a person. The person is Nikky(on twitter @JBieberFanNuOne)- truely the best. Love ya ♥
You are walking home from school. You are listening to your Ipod. You listen to your favourite song Leona Lewis-Happy. You look down and you don't notice person coming your way. You just walk and walk. And next moment you fall to the ground. You said.
-Ouch, watch where you are going.
You look up and see Justin. He goes to your school. But unfortunately he don't know you.
-I am so so sorry. It's my fault. I didn't watch where I'm going. Your right. Let me help you up.
He reaches his hand to you and you accept it. You get up and look into his eyes. You have never felt this way before. Usually at school you don't see Justin this way. At school you both even don't talk. You feel how the butterflies come alive. You fall in love with Justin's brown eyes. You just can't take your eyes away from them. He looks at you with this cute face what you started to love five seconds ago. You usually don't believe love at first sight, but now you do because you fell in love just looking into Justin's eyes. Finally Justin interupts your thinking.
-Nikky, I'm so sorry for pushing you.
-Thats OK. Wait where do you know my name ?
You ask this question because you seriously didn't know how he did know your name.
-I just know. I have known your name since you came to our school.
He smiles that cute smile. Once again you feel how the butterfly army is awaking. Like in spring. Many butterflies in many colours. Your heart starts beating faster than ever. You see Justin staring at you with this really cute face.
-Why do you stare at me like this ? Do i have something on my face or what ?
-Your face is just fine. I just got lost in your green eyes. They are just so beautiful. I have never seen so beautiful eyes in my entire life.
Your blushing. And when you do blush then you blush big time. Your cheeks turn into red. You see that Justin has a little smile on his face.
-You are the first person who tells me that kind of thing. Noone has ever tell me that my eyes are beautiful. Thank you for that !
Justin smile gets bigger. He comes closer to you. You already can feel your strong heartbeats what goes faster. Finally Justin is so close that you can feel his slow breathing on your face. The butterflies in your stomach are so strong. They just fly there faster and faster. You never have felt like this with a boy. You are so in love with Justin now. After a second staying like this Justin leans in and kisses you. His hands lower to your weist and your hands go up- to his shoulders. The kiss lasts like forever.Your and Justin's lips are perfect for eachother. Justins arms go softly around your waist. You both just stand there and kiss eachother with passion. You push Justin away from you. You both open your mouth and say the same thing on the same time.
-Love at first sight.
You both laugh. Justin takes your hand and you just start to walk away.
It ends like a movie ;) Nikky I really hope that you liked this. And I had much better idea so I will dedicate one story for you more ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment