-I felt like my heart is ripped out of my body. I felt so sad. Like i have never felt before. Everyone were talking about that. I just couldn't hear it. I had to put stop to iy. To say honest I didn't want you to go out with Ryan at the first place. I wanted to be Ryan in this situation.
Now you understood that this all is so real. I looked right into his eyes. I could see the sparks of happiness in his eyes. I did't know what to say. I was just so happy that the boy who I have had crush on like forever, now likes me too.
-Justin, i don't know what to say. Maybe you already know that I have had a crush on you like forever. Seriously, I'm so happy right now that you said that to me.
Justin smiled his perfect smile. He comes closer to you. Your heart beats like hell inside you. It wants to pop out of your body. And the butterflies in your stomach are really really alive. There are only few intches away from your lips. You can feel his heart beats. They are as strong as yours. Finally your both lips meet. It's like match made in heaven. You both really enjoyed the kiss. Justin slowly pushes you away and says.
-I really really like you. Please be my girlfriend ?
You could't say anything so you just started to kiss him and after the smooch you whispered to his ear.
-I have liked you so long time and now I really can show it. And yes, I will be your girlfriend.
The end.
I'm sorry that this part is so short and the end of the story. But i didn't have any ideas for it. And I have already a new story in my mnd what I have wanted to write here. The new story will be longer than 5 parts, more romantic, more interesting. More everything. So I really hope that you aren't mad at me that i didn't finish that story ;)
Love you !
No comments:
Post a Comment