...The last thing you hear.
-Fuck !!! See Ryan what you did.___,____ can you here me ? I'll call 911
You wake up. You can see that everywhere you look there is only white walls. You realise that you are in hospital. You watch around and see Justin. He is sleeping on the couch. You still can't believe what he said to you yesterday ot today. You don't know what day this is. You don't want to wake Justin up too. So you stay in bed. You look at Justin. He sleeps so camly. He's cute even if he sleeps. Like a baby. You think that this is maybe a dream where Justin does what you want him to do. but maybe it's not. Maybe Justin didn't know that he has feelings for you until you wanted to go out with Ryan. Then he understood that you are the girl, who he wants and needs. The boy, who you think is your true love, sleeps on the couch. You feel how your nose starts to itch. you try not to sneeze. You close your nose with your fingers (xD) But it won't help. You sneeze with a loud voice. You really hope that you didn't wake Justin up..but you did.
-____, finally you are awake.
Justin runs up to you and you see that Justin's eyes are little bit red. He has cryied.
-Wait, finally ? How long I was unconscious ?
- About few days. But for me this time was much longer. I'm so happy that you are awake.
He comes closer and hugs you tighly.
-Could you please tell me what happened ?
Justin was silence for a second and then started to talk.
-It's pretty long story. So try to be awake.
He said it with a little smile on his face.
-So after when I wanted to talk to you in private then he hurted you. I punched him in the stomach and after that we were fighting. After that you came between us to seperate us. I have to say that this was pretty dumb thing to do-to come between to fighters. And then Ryan hit you in the head. You just fell down. I was in shock. I yelled at Ryan for a long time. And of course I called the ambulace. Ryan the chicken ran just away. When the ambulance came then I told everything what happened and they told me that now you should tell about him to the police. That he hit you-big time. So I came with you to the hospital. The doctors immidiatly took you to the room, where i couldn't go. They examined you there. When I waited you there I was just..I can't really express my feelings..I was so worried about you. I didin't want you to be hurt. It's the first time ever when I have felt like this with a girl. Then the docor came and told me that Ryan hit your head pretty hard and you may have amnesia. But luckily you haven't. And now I have been in the hospital for two days. I couldn't leave you. By the way you mom and Nikky were here too. They were worried sick when they came. But then your mom told that she had to leave to somewhere. So I think I have told everything what have happened. And Ryan haven't been here.
-Wow, that is long story. My mom is so typical, she's never home, at least she once were here. But thank you for being here. Abd now you can go. I'm awake now. Nothing will happen to me.
-No, I won't leave you here. I will be here. Want it or not.
You smiled. The butterfly army came alive. You watch deeply in to his eyes. He watches you. You are stuck in the moment.
-Justin, I have one question to you. When did you realise that you care about me ? I mean at school we bearly even talked. We didn't communicate at all.
You asked it with a quiet voice. You looked down. You didn't want to break that beautiful moment, but you did. When you looked up then yo saw that Justin is happy. Maybe he is happy that you asked him that question.
-I seriously wanted you to ask that question since I came to your house for the first time. I figured that out when I heard that you are going out with this doughebag Ryan. I felt like my heart is ripped out of my body. I felt so sad. Like i have never felt before. Everyone were talking about that. I just couldn't hear it. I had to put stop to iy. To say honest I didn't want you to go out with Ryan at the first place. I wanted to be Ryan in this situation.
Now you understood that this all is so real.
Sorry guys for ending it here, but it's late and I can't write in anymore. Write the fifth part tomorrow :D It's pretty long xD comment.
teata mulle reiti palun :) hullult hea na ;D
ReplyDeleteSuper good ! amu reit :