Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maddly in love. [one-shot]

Hi everyone ! This is my first long story in here with Justin Bieber. First i wanted to make one-shot of this but it went so long so I decided to make a long story of it xD I really hope you like it. Comment ;D
_____-means, that there is your name !

You are walking to school with your friend Nikky. Just before the school door Justin walks past of you. Always when you see him or he walks past you, you feel how the butterflies come alive in you. Your heart starts beating so fast. And when he looks at you your heart skips a beat. Nikky sees that you stare at Justin again
-Hello, earth calls you, stop dreaming about Justin again. You know that he already has a girlfriend.
-I know Nikky, but I can't help myself. I have been in love with Justin over two years now. I can't get over him even if i want to.
-Sweetie, we have to find you a gorgeous boy. Maybe then you can get over Justin. Hmm, lets see..Ryan is perfect to you.
-Nikky, no ! Ryan even doesn't like me!
- ____, it's worth it. You want to get over Justin and move on in your life right?
You nod you head. Now you both are walking to Ryan.[it's not Justin best friend ;D] You arrive to the classroom where Ryan has his first lesson. You won't go in. Nikky immediately starts to talk.
-Hi Ryan ! I was just wondering. would you like to go out with ____ ?
-Hi Nikky ! Amm, sore. I'll pick her up at seven.
Ryan winks and starts to talk to his buds. Nikky walks out of the class with a happy face on. Nikky passes you and starts to walk to your class-english. You run to Nikky and ask.
-So what did he say ?
-He will pick you up at seven, so be ready ! I knew that he will agree. After all you are good-looking.
You smile and both walk to the class. After 45 minutes of english the beel rings and you all can go to reacess. When you walk to another class everyone are staring at you.
-Nikky, why is everyone staring at me ?
-I don't know. I will ask Karmen.
She goes to Karemen and talk. After few minutes Nikky comes back.
-I canät believe it ! Ryan told everyone that you and him are going on a date. And now there are some who say, it might be a rumour, that Justin in furious that you are going on a date with Ryan.
When Nikky mentions Justin name your heart skips a beat once again. Your eyes now are like plates.
-J-justin furious? of me going on a date with Ryan? I can't believe it. Why is he furious ?
- i don't know. Let's go to history now. Otherwise teacher will be furious.
*let's skip the school part, because there isn't anything interesting anymore.*
It's 3.30 PM and you arrive home. You open the door and go to the kitchen. You see a little note on the fridge. It's from your mom.
-Hi ____ ! Me and your father will come home late. We went to visit some old friends.-
You put the note back on the fridge. You go upstairs and change your clothes. You open your laptop and check your mails. Then you just surf the internet for a little while. You hear the doorbell. You don't wait anyone. You run upstairs and open the door. There stands ...

If you want to read second part of it then comment or tell me on twitter [ @HumanoidBieber ]

No comments:

Post a Comment