Thursday, August 19, 2010

Maddly in love [3]

You feel how your cheeks go to bright red. You start to wonder what Justin said. Maybe he meant it. Maybe he was right. With these thoughts you close the door and go to kitchen to get something to eat. You make some sandwitches. After eating them you go to your room. You just check your sms on the phone and you can see that you have one new letter from unknown number. You open it and read: I'll be watching you. I won't let him hurt you. And btw I'm Justin :) You have a little smile on your face. You start to think again that you won't go out with Ryan but then again, you aren't that kind of person who would just diss someone with no reason. But you have a reason and you don't know if it's even true. You decide to go out with Ryan and after a while ask it from him. It's not the best way to ask it but you want the truth. You watch the clock and see that you have to get ready now if you are going. You put on some clothes and a little make up. At 7 o'clock the doorbell rings. You know that now it's Ryan to pick you up. You go downstairs and open the door. And there is Ryan.
-Hi ___ ! Are you ready?
-Hi Ryan. Yes, I am.
You o outside and lock the door. You both walk to Ryan's car[Ryan is old enough to drive] You went on a carnival at the pier.On the way there you both talk about everything. After half hour driving you finally get there. You both walk to one arcade. Ryan asks you.
-____, do you wanna play it ?
-Amm, sore. I'll beat you in it.
And you smile sneaky. You start to play. And you win Ryan with no time.
-Hah, I told you I'm gonna beat you.
-i let you win !
Ryan pretends that he is mad. You start to laugh because of his face. But suddenly you see Justin walk to you.
-Hi ___ and Ryan ! What are you doing here ?
Now you can see that Ryan is mad because Justin is here.
-It's not your business. Just walk away !! [Ryan]
-Why should I ? I want to hang out with ____ too.
-Huh, you are pain in my ass !!! ____, wanna go to my house ?
You can see that Justin looks at you with "don't go" face. You hestitate long time.
-Why should I come to your house ? We can have some fun here ! [you]
-We can't be here, when Justin is here. Just lets go.[Ryan]
-What would we do there ?
-Amm, watch some movies and eat popcorn.
-____, could I talk to you in private ?[Justin]
-Amm, OK. Ryan, I will be right back.
Ryan grabs your hand and it hurts.
-____ don't go with him !! Lets go to my house.
-Ryan, let ____ go now or i'll hit you !!!
-Oh, now you are a tough guy!! Bring it, i know I will beat you.
Justin grabs your hand gently and pushes you away from him and Ryan. In next second they both are fighting.
-Justin !!!!! Ryan !!!! STOP !!
You go between them to seperate them. The next moment you feel sharp pain in your head. The last thing that you hear is.
-Fuck !!! Ryan, see what you did. ___, ___ can you hear me ? I'll call 911.
to be continued...

So this story goes on again :) I think I will change the title of this story, but i'm not sore yet. Comment, if you like. And yes, I ended the story on a interesting part ;D Fourth part maybe will come tomorrow or maybe on Sunday :/ Keep reading it ;D
See ya ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment