..You run downstairs and open the door. There stands Justin. Your eyes are wide open. You both just stand there for few minutes. Once again you feel these amazing butterflies in your stomach. But this time butterflies are a little bit different. You can't explain how different, but they are. You are the one who brokes the silence.
-Justin, what are you doing here ?
Justin is silent for a minute. You can see that he tries to say right words for you.
-So, I heard that you are going on a date with Ryan. Is it true ?
-Yes, thats true. Why do you care ?
.I don't. I just wanted to be sore. But what do you see in him ? He ain't that kind of guy who you think he is !
-What do you mean by that, Justin ?
-It's a long story. Can I come in and tell you that then ?
Now you notice that you are still outside. You move away from the door and let Justin in. You still can't believe that boy, who you have total crush on, is in your living room..talking with you.
-I don't have much time, but tell me,what kind of guy Ryan is then.
You still can see that Justin tries to figure out the perfect words to start the story.
- You know Jessica, right ? Year ago she went out with Ryan. She was totally in love with him. First Ryan was so sweet and centle to her. But the end of the date Ryan invated her to his house. Jessica of course agreed. So they went there and Ryan wanted to ...
Justin stopped and looked down. You can see that it's uncomfortable to talk about it for him. Finally Justin opens his mouth and starts to talk.
-He, he wanted to rape Jessica !
You were speechless. You couldn't believe what Justin just said. You just sat there.
-Where did you heard that ? [you]
-Jessica told me that today when everyone found out that you are going on a date with him.
-I don't believe it ! Jessica may have lied. Maybe she still wants him !
-Maybe. But _____ please don't go on a date with him. I don't want you to be hurt.
Now you just stare him. You couldn't believe what he just said. He cares about you ! The butterflies in your stomach are more and more alive then ever before. But then you started to think that maybe he don't care about you and he just said that to you because Jessica said something to him to you not go on a date with Ryan.
-I will go on a date with Ryan ! I don't believe anything before i'm not sore of it. I think you should go now. I have to get ready now.
-You don't believe me...OK, but remember, I warned you !
He stands up and goes to the door. You stand up either and go to the door. You can see that Justin is a little bit dissapointed. Before Justin leaves he comes closer to you, takes your shoulders into his hands and says.
-_____ remember, I warned you ! And remember that to that I really care about you and I don't want you to get hurt.
He leans in and kisses your cheek. Then he turns around and leaves. You are standing by the door like a statue. The butterfly army in your stomach have defited you. You feel how they dance in your stomach. You feel how your cheeks go to bright red. You start to wonder what Justin said. Maybe he meant it. Maybe he was right.
Will you go on a date with Ryan after that? Did Justin really meant his words ? if you want part 3 then comment. I promise it'll be more interesting ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment