This story is once again dedicated to Nikky [@JBieberFanNuOne] ♥
You wake up in the morning and your mood is happy. You sit on the edge of your bed and take your phone. You can see that you have a message from Justin, your boyfriend. You open it and there stands " Go to your door, open it and there you have a surprise for you. Love you ! Justin." You quicly change your clothes and run downstaires. You have no idea what it could be. But you do know that when Justin makes you a gift then it's big. You open the door and you can see so many red roses. There are like 20 or more roses. Between the roses there is a note. You open it.There stands"For my love, Nikky ! i will pick you up at 7 PM. Taking you to one very special place. Can't wait. Love you. Your bf ;)" You take the roses and carry them to your room. And you have a new text from Justin. "So how did you like my surprise ?"You text him back."I'm totally in love with your surprise like I'm in love with you."You throw your phone to the bed and go to the kitchen to get something to eat. When you are eaten you go and watch some TV. Let's skip to 6PM.You start to get ready for your surprise. You put on some casual clothes because you know Justin won't take you to some fancy place. You somehow can feel it. You put on some make-up too. Soon it's 7PM. You hear a knock on the door. You know that the knock is from Justin. You go and open the door.
-Hi shawty ! Are you ready to go ?
Justin opens his arms for a hug. You both hug and kiss.
-Yes, i'm totally ready. I'll lock the door and then I'm good to go.
You did what you needed to do and now you are waking to Justin's car. Justin opens the door like a true centelman. justin comes to the car too and starts the car.
-Justin, where are we going?
-Nikky, you know what surprise is right? I can't tell you that. When we will arrive then you can see it. I'm sore that you'll love it.
He smiles that cute smile. Always when he smiles you feel butterflies in your stomach. You just love the way Justin smiles. No other boy smiles so cute.
-OK, I will not ask anything about your surprise for now. So what did you do the whole day?
-Made your suprise ? [Justin]
-The whole day ? How big is it then ?
-Big and I won't say anything about it anymore.
Justin takes your hands and starts to stroke it. You love it when he does that. Finally Justin stops the car.
-Please close your eyes now and no peeking !!!
-Ok, I promise I won't peek even though I really want to.
Justin takes your hand and leads you somewhere. You can feel sand with your feet. So you are at the beach.
-Nikky, now you can open your eyes.
You open your eyes and you can't believe what you see. There is a picnic in the beach. Torches around it. The sun is going down. There are no people at the beach. Only you and Justin. You love it so much. You are speechless.
-So, do you like it ?
Justin asks you that. His armas are around your waist.
-J-justin ! I don't like it..I love it. This is just like in a movie. Oh my god, it's so beautiful here !
You turn to Justin and kiss him with passion. After the kiss, what you both love, takes Justin you to the towel. There are so many food. You can't even eat. You are just so happy now. But still you eat. Justin feeds you and you feed him. Like in a real movie. The sun is down and now there is a moon-lighting the beach. You both stand up and go on a walk by the sea.
-Nikky, I want to tell you something.
You stop and same does him. Now you are mutual. Justin takes your hands and start to talk.
-Nikky, the time what I have been with you are the best. A day without you is a year for me. I love your brown eyes where I always get lost. I love how you always blush. I love when you smile. You are perfect for me. I love you !
After these words there are tears in your eye. Happiness tears.
-Justin, I can't be without you even one second. You are perfect for me. I love your cute smile, your eyes. I get lost in your eyes and I can't find the way out of them. You have made my life much better. You seriously have changed my whole life. I love you !
After what you said Justin comes closer and removes your hair from your face. He takes your head into his hands. He gets closer and closer. Your heart beats like crazy inside of you. The butterfly army is alive like they have never been. Justin si few intches away from your lips. You and Justin breath very slowly. And finally your lips meet. This kiss is the best what he have given you. Justin's arms go around your waist and you both just stand there kissing.
The End.
Nikky I really hope you like this story too. When i wrote it then I felt like it happened for real.
Love ya ♥ :)
There might be some mistakes in it. I wrote it really fast xD
No comments:
Post a Comment