This is my first one-shot here. This is with Justin Bieber ;) Hope you enjoy it !
You and Justin walk in the park. Holding hands. Park is empty as usual. You both sit down on the bench where you both met the first time. Justin turns to you and just stares you with his eyes.
- Justin, why are you staring at me like this ? Do I have something in my face ?
- You don't have nothing in your face. It's just perfect. And I stare at you because you are so beautiful. You are the most cutest girl I ever have had. I just can't stop staring at you.
You blush. And you lean in to Justin and whisper in to his ear.
-I have the best boyfriend ever. You are amazing in every way. You are just perfect ! And I can't stop staring at your amazing brown eyes too. I just love them so much.
Justin takes your hand and starts to stroke it. You just love it when he does it. Justin knows that too. His one hand rises up to your chin and then your cheek. He watches into your hazel eyes. He comes closer and closer. You feel how butterfly army wakes up in your stomach. You start to breath slowly and heavily. There are only few intches between your lips but then he kisses your cheek, not your lips like you would have like.
-Why do you teas me ? You know that I wanted you to kiss me ?[you]
-I know. But you look so cute when you want something but you can't have it.
-You are always so cute and amazing !
You once again lean to Justin and this time you get the kiss what you wanted. Butterflies come to your stomach once again. You don't want this kiss to be over. But Justin slowly pushes you away. Once he is away from your lips he tells
- Lets go to the beach. The sunset in almost here.
You just nod your head, stand up and walk to the beach. Jutin holds your hand like he doesn't want to let go of you ever. After five minutes of walking you arrive at the beach. The beach is empty, what is pretty unusual. You sit down on the sand. Justin puts both of his hands around you. You lower your head into his chest. You both just sit there and don't move. When the sun is almost gone he sofly pushes you away of him and stare into your eyes. You stare too and after a second you are stuck in the moment. Then Justin whisper something to your ear.
- I love you !
-I love you too, Justin !
You both kiss eachother passionately and the kiss lasts like forever for both of you.
The end ! ♥
mõnus kujutluspilt tuleb kohe silme ette. väga hea (y)
ReplyDelete