Hi guys ! I'm so sorry that I haven't written a new part for this for a long time. School started so you know what i mean.
-I'm Jessica. And before you start to talk I wanna tell you that you seem that kind of guy, who is a player. I do't want to deal with players. So just don't talk to me.
-Oh, hard to get. Justin likey !!
He smiled that cute smile. You just sighed and looked out of the window.
After almost hour of driving you reach your destination. It's really beautiful place. There is a big lake and little houses, where you will sleep. And it's just so beautiful place. When you watch to the other side of the bus then you can see that almost everyone are outside already, but Justin is still sitting next to you. He is watching deeply into your eyes.
-You know that you have gorgeous brown eyes, right ?
You blush a little bit but don't say anything.
-I think we started with wrong foot. Let's start from the clean paper, OK ?
You just started to say something but then one woman came and said.
-OK, please come out of the bus now and take your suitcases. Here are your house numbers where you will sleep.
She handed out two white cards, where is one number on.
-Jessica, what did you get ?
-I got 5 and you ?
-Hah, I won't tell you. You will see it yourself !
And she stood up and walked off the bus. You were little bit dissapointed because Justin didn't tell you his. So you stood up too and want off the bus and took your suitcases. You started to walk to your house. Eventuly you arrived to your house. It was small. You open the door and there you can see already 2 girls.
-Hi. You must be our roommate. So let me indroduce us, I'm Nikky and she is Hannah. Whats your name ?
Nikky is tall with brown hair and brown eyes. Hannah is a little bit shorter than Nikky. She has blond hair and blue eyes. they both were gorgeous.
-Hi. my name is Jessica, but you can call me Jess.
-Ok, Jess. Feel like you are at home.
Nikky winked at me. So you went to your bed. I put all my clothes to the closet. Then i hear a really loud voice.
-Sweet campers. Welcome ! Now it's time to have some fun ! All gather to the volleyball square in 15 minutes. Hannah started to talk.
-Let's go now. I want to take part of volleyball too. She grabed my and Nikky's hand and draged us out of the house. We basically ran there, because Hannah was walking so fast. Finally you get there. You look around and you see..
Hah, cliffhanger or what ever they call it xD So I promise next part will come quicker and hopefully longer too. Comment and tell about this to everyone ;) i promise in this story will be crushes, heart breaks, jeleousy, maybe even rated R ;) Love ya ! ♥
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment