Sunday, September 19, 2010

Summer Camp[4]

Finally the new part came. Hope you all like it and don't stop reading it :)
You both laugh and start to walk to your houses.
-By the way, Justin, where is your house? You didn't tell me before.
Justin comes closer to you and whispers to you ear
-I live next to your house.
You look at him and then smile and walk forward. Eventually you arrive to your house. Before you start to walk to the door, Justin grabs your arm.
-Jessica, remember where you have to today at 10pm ?
-Justin, i remember things well. So don't worry I won't forget that. I will be there.
You smile and enter the room. You look behind and see Justin waving at you for goodbye. You answer with hand wave too. When you go to your bed then you can see Nikky and Hannah smiling.
-Girls, why are you staring me like that ?
-With no reason..[Nikky]
-with no reason? Nikky, don't lie to Jessica. You have a thing with Justin right ? [Hannah]
- I don't have a thing with Justin. We just talk.
-Where did you both met ?
You saw that they will never stop asking questions about you and Justin so you better answer every question.
-We met at the bus station where he hit on me. I didn't like him at all. And then he came and sat next to me in the bus. And before we came off the bus here he said that let's start on a clean slate. So yeah, thats the story.
You see that Nikky and Hannah are still smiling.
-Please stop smiling, it's very freaky now..
-Hah, do you like him ?
Then you mouth was shut. Because this was the question what you thought in your mind ever since you came here today. You know that you haven't known him even 24 hours but still. Justin is just the type you really like. Brown eyes, darkish hair, funny.
-Jessica, earth calling you. Come down from the moon.
You look at them and then say.
-I don't know.
You look at the time. It's 9.30pm.
-I have to go. Will be back soon so don't worry.
-Where are you going?[Nikky]
-Aaaa, for a walk.
(btw, the time wne t quiclky and you did other things more, I just didn't write about them xD]
You wanted to go before Justin to the lake. You slowly walk to there and think about Hannah's question-Do you like him. All the way to the lake you think about that. Soon you get to the lake. You see the view what you didn't wanna see at all.
For now, end xD The next part will be full of drama and tears. So you better wait for it ;) See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment