Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summer camp [5 & 6]

I am so so sorry that I didn't write last week. I'm just so busy with school. But I'll write this part extra long, so enjoy :)
[5]
You wanted to go before Justin to the lake. You slowly walk to there and think about Hannah's question-Do you like him. All the way to the lake you think about that. Soon you get to the lake. You see the view what you didn't wanna see at all. You see Justin kissing with another girl. You feel how tears are starting to come out of your eyes. You feel how your heart starts to hurt. Why does it hurt like this ? Are you really falling for him ? You want to get out of there. You quietly start to back down. You don't wanna make any noise. But unfortunately your quiet backing down doesn't work because you step on a stick and that cracks. "Damn. i better run no."(your thoughts)You turn around and start to run. You don't care if Justin saw you. You just anna get out of here. You wanna go home. You do't care if Justin would come to running right now. Now you understand that you are in love with Justin. But it doesn't matter anymore. He is a player and he broke your heart already. You didn't anna go to your house too because then Nikky and Hannah would start to ask why are you crying. So you went to the other side of the lake. You just run there and you don't wanna stop. Soon you are there you go and sit under big oak tree. You just sit there and cry. You don't remember when you last cryied so much. And you don't undertand that too hy your heart hurts so badly. But soon you understand that you already have ansered for this question so many times. You are in love with Justin. You couldn't believe how it happened. Only in like to days. You haven't fallen in loveith a boy so fast ever. Maybe Justin would be the one for you. But no it doesn't matter anymore. You raise your head from your knees. You look in the sky. Big moon and stars. Just beautiful. But now even this don't make your mood better and don't heal your heart. your heart has a mark forever now. You just can't heal it. You can see that someone is on the other side of the lake. you see that this person walks back and forth. You think that maybe it's Justin waitin' for you. But you don't care anymore. you are strong and Justin isn't orth these tears what you just have cried. You try to stop cring but it's still hard for you. Suddenöy you hear a stick cracks behind you. Now the tears atop and is replaced with fear. You hear steps coming closer and closer.
[6]
You see dark mass coming towards you. Soon you see this persons face. He stops and starts to talk.
-Hi, I'm Ryan.
He smiles. You sweep your last tears from your face.
-Hi, I'm Jessica.
-What a nice name. ait aren't you the one ho e played volleyball today ?
-Maybe.
You feel how saddness goes away from you.
-So what are you doing here by yourself ?
-I just anted to get out of there. Be alone.
-ait you wanna be alone ? I can leave if you want.
-No please don't go. I think in need company right now.
Ryan comes and sits next to you. You look into his eyes. And he looks into yours.
-Jessica, have you cryed ?
Ryan asks you concerned.
-I, i, I just miss home so much.
You didn't wanna tell him why you really cried.
-Well, I know what makes your mood happier. Come on!
He stands up and you stand up too.
-Where are we going ?
-I don't wanna tell you. it's a suprise.
He laughs by himself. To you it's just funny how he does that. No you even didn't remember hat happened before. And you didn't want to remember either. Soon you were...

Well, 6th part is short xD I have to go and walk my dog...lmfao. Well, hope I can write soon new parts. Love you ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love Justin Bieber! Do you too dream of licking his scrotum? Hit me back at iwannarapejustinbieber@gayporn.com ;)

    ReplyDelete