Here's the thing..I only can write new parts/stories on friday or weekends. i'm just so busy with school -.- hope you enjoy this part ;)
-Let's go now. I want to take part of volleyball too.
She grabed your and Nikky's hand and draged you out of the house. You basically ran there, because Hannah was walking so fast. Finally you get there. You look around and you see Justin walking with some guys towards you.
-Hi Jess! So are you gonna play volleyball too?
You opened your mouth but you couldn't say anything because Hannah opened her mouth.
-Yeah, he plays with me and Nikky, right?
-´Amnn, I guess so.
Hannah jumped up and down. She draged you away from the boys and she stated to do a plan how to beat competition. Soon the speaker pronounced who will you play with.
-Hannah's team vs Justin's team !
You didn't wanna play with justin's team, because you know Justin will totally flit with you. But at the same time you wanted it. You see that Justin smiles and winks at you. you smile back. So the game starts.
-Jess, you know that we will beat you, right ?
-Naah, we will win you. It's so obvious. Gils play volleyball better than boys.
You laugh and Justin starts laughing too. So first who throws the ball is Hannah. Hannah was the best player too. So basically you win the fist point. You laugh and sceam to Justin.
-Hah, what did i say! We totally will win you!
-I don't think so, when i start to throw then you are dead.
You both laugh. Soon you lost one point and the balll had to go to boys side. Justin was the one who throws the ball. And he was right, he plays pretty good. And this time you loast a point.
-What did I say!! Now we will win you. Hahaha.
Girls just rolled their eyes. At the end the boys won. They walk towards you to shake your hand. When it was your turn to shake his hand then he starts to talk.
-What did I tell you. Boys are better than girls.
-Well this one game doesn't say anything. Maybe we let you win ?
-I don't think so. By the way you throw pretty good.
He winks at you and walks to the speaker who gives them something. You see that Hannah is a little bit sad that you lost. You and Nikky comfort her. You all walk back and you hear how someone shouts your name from behind. You look behind and see Justin running towards you.
-Guys, you can go. Will get back soon.
Hannah and Nikky nod and walk away. Finally Justin get's to you.
-You know what I wanted to tell you Jess ?
-Right now I don't know, but i think i will know it very soon.
Justin smiles a little bit.
-You know what, I think you misundestood me befoe we came here. i'm not that big player.
-But you admit that you are still a player?
-Well, just a little bit.
Justin stops for a moment and then continues.
-Well, if you want to know the real story of me then let's meet tonight ant 10PM by the lake. Can you come ?
You look into Justin's eyes. You can see that the stare in his eyes is changed. It's like. You can't even say how they are changed.
-I will come.
Justin smiles.
-I think we have to go now. Soon the houses check is coming. Don't want to miss that.
You both laugh and start to walk to your houses.
-By the way, Justin, where is your house? You didn't tell me before.
Justin comes closer to you and whispers to you ear
-I live next to your house.
Cliffhanger or something xD You know what i really enjoy to write this story. hahah. Tell me what do you think. Please, then i could make it better if it's not yet :) Ok, hope next part will be here sooner ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment